Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.crazywebstudio.co.th.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We will collect and hold information on the individuals that we interact with that is reasonably necessary for the activities and functions of our business.
We will collect and hold the name and contact details of the individuals that we deal with, including individuals who are customers, prospective customers, prospective employees, suppliers, resellers, service providers, partners and contractors.
We allow you to interact with the www.crazywebstudio.co.th website anonymously and use a pseudonym if the inquiry is general in nature. If you wish to interact with us in relation to business that you are doing with us, then we will need to identify you before we engage with you. If you wish to obtain information from us about our products and services, then through our website we will ask for your name, email address and telephone number and if you call our offices or email us, we will ask for similar information.
We will collect personal information directly from you in person or by telephone, email, the Internet or when you complete an inquiry or contact form on our website.
As part of our service to you, we may use your personal information that we have collected to inform you about services that may be of benefit to you.
We may send you marketing materials about services that may be of interest or send you notifications in relation to services that you are currently receiving.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes. In practice we:
• Annually review the length of time we keep your personal data;
• Consider the purpose or purposes we hold the information for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it;
• Securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes; and update, archive or securely delete information if it is out of date.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Protect Your Data
We protect your personal information from unauthorised access, modification, misuse, interference and loss. We do this by:
• securing all personal information;
• limiting access to those people in our company that need access;
• using firewalls and other Internet security measures (such as identification codes and passwords) to control access to our computer systems.
Your right and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respects to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• The right to request that the data controller provides you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data; (Where applicable)
OUR contact information
You can find our contact information at this page: https://www.crazywebstudio.co.th/contact/